Kade turned six months on the 15th he had cereal for the first time. He did so good! He wanted to attack the spoon and bowl but now he does really good. He is such a good boy and loves food!
I know this sounds weird, but count it as a blessing that he will eat food and handle you feeding him. Mason didn't eat until he was 14 months old (or maybe later). That is unbelievable that he is already 6 months old. They just get more and more fun every month. Thanks for sharing the pics of his moments. I love it. I don't feel so far away!
He is so cute!! We would all love to see him- come down and party with us. We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteI know this sounds weird, but count it as a blessing that he will eat food and handle you feeding him. Mason didn't eat until he was 14 months old (or maybe later). That is unbelievable that he is already 6 months old. They just get more and more fun every month. Thanks for sharing the pics of his moments. I love it. I don't feel so far away!
ReplyDeleteI love that little kid. I swear he gets more and more fun as he gets older!
ReplyDelete