Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mesquite Trip




We went on a family trip with the Littlewood's for spring break. We drove to Mesquite and went motor biking. The weather was so nice down there. It was 70 degrees the whole time and it was perfect! Kade was so good and had fun. We hung out by the pool and enjoyed the sun. Of course there was some biking and some good crashes. Mitch had one of the most memorable wrecks. I would post the video but Connor moved the camera to get a better look when Mitch's bike started crashing down the hill. I had the video camera and almost missed it. We were sad to come home to snow on our lawn. This picture is Uncle Connor and Kade being cool by the pool!

5 comments:

  1. lucky! we are having amazing weather right now, too. i'm going to miss it when it's gone, because i know it wont last until summer... you look great in that picture. does mitch have 4 siblings? are there really 5 of them?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it by just adding all of the pictures in the order I want then you can type around them. I am still trying to learn how to do it all. You will have to let me know how Core Synergistics goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! Doesnt suprise us that there were crashes, just glad nobody is hurt!! Love the pictures! Hope too see you guys soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that's just mean.... posting about 70 degree weather. I want sunshine!!! It looks like you all had fun. What a great picture of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kade is such a cutie pie! What a cute blog you have! I love that I get to see pictures of your cute little family now!

    ReplyDelete