We just had family pictures two weeks ago. It was hard to keep Kade smiling but we were just glad he looked at the camera and wasn't chewing on his overalls. It was fun!
I am SO psyched about your blog! I hope that you are better at updating than me. ;) How are you? Any fun holiday plans? Nothing much here just hanging with family... enjoying all being in an easy distance.
Well Cute family picture! Babies grow way too fast!
I am excited that you have a blog, too. Your picture is adorable. Keep posting so we can be a part of Kade's growing up. Anyway, hope you guys are great and that you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
i have been searching for you everywhere! i miss you guys! ok so after examining your christmas photo...i think i know who kade looks like. so at first glance i see mitch. then i look at his features and nothing looks like mitch besides the eyes...everything else is you. so what the heck? who does that little bugger look like? so glad to get a little update. keep it up because i have to see this little guy grow and grow!
I am SO psyched about your blog! I hope that you are better at updating than me. ;) How are you? Any fun holiday plans? Nothing much here just hanging with family... enjoying all being in an easy distance.
ReplyDeleteWell Cute family picture! Babies grow way too fast!
I am excited that you have a blog, too. Your picture is adorable. Keep posting so we can be a part of Kade's growing up. Anyway, hope you guys are great and that you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
ReplyDeletei have been searching for you everywhere! i miss you guys! ok so after examining your christmas photo...i think i know who kade looks like. so at first glance i see mitch. then i look at his features and nothing looks like mitch besides the eyes...everything else is you. so what the heck? who does that little bugger look like? so glad to get a little update. keep it up because i have to see this little guy grow and grow!
ReplyDelete