Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kade's Teddy Bear

Kade got some early Christmas presents from Freestone's and Grandma Dejong and he was also wearing his first christmas jammies from them to. I let him play with it and he would smile at it. I thought it would be a good photo opportunity. I have a hard time getting him to smile at the camera because he just wants to stare at it when I pull it out. We even got a good picture with him in front of the tree. We are looking forward to Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep up to date. That is a cute smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got your card in the mail... SO cute! He looks a lot like his daddy! He's a cute little baby! I hope he is good for you! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute and getting such a fun personality! We can't wait to see ya on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute. Kade is a doll and so much fun. It was great to see you guys on Christmas Eve. All the best in the new year.

    Love,
    Shannon and Ken and family

    ReplyDelete