This year was Kade's first 4th of July. Like every year we went to the pond in Roberts with my family on the Albertson side. Stetson and Kara came up from Boise so the whole crew was there. We would sit by the water and water ski, knee board, and swim. The weather was nice and made for a lot of fun! We did have one afternoon rain storm that nearly blew us away but we survived.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
4th of July
This year was Kade's first 4th of July. Like every year we went to the pond in Roberts with my family on the Albertson side. Stetson and Kara came up from Boise so the whole crew was there. We would sit by the water and water ski, knee board, and swim. The weather was nice and made for a lot of fun! We did have one afternoon rain storm that nearly blew us away but we survived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good times at the pond! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Kade is getting so big, I can't believe it. Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, warren got rocked! hahahaha! looks like fun. why aren't there any pics of stetson and kara?! i want to see this cute little couple again. and kade is so cute. i can't believe how big he's getting...
ReplyDeleteWow, sounds like you had fun. we miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, Deven is spelled with an 'e'. I wouldn't want him to read it with an 'i'. You know how he gets.
Can't wait to see your family again.
Sorry Warren, but that was quite the biff. I hope you could still move the next day. I'm with Kelly... where's the pics of Stetson and Kara? I'm glad you guys had a great 4th. We did, too. It is always fun to be with family.
ReplyDelete