
Kade turned one on July 15th! We had a little party with the family at the pond in Roberts. If you can't tell those are cars I tried to make and just a sidenote black frosting is hard to make. But Kade loved eating it.

We also had a little party at Littlewood's and he had his own cake there to. He would only eat the cake from the spoon he wouldn't eat with his hands it was funny. He would also get really mad if you took the cake away. We all had a good laugh.

Kade was the birthday prince but not very happy about the hat. He is sitting with uncle connor and with Mitch's cousin Colton they were visiting from Arizona. It was a big birthday party for all three they are all within a couple days of eachother.
Oh Happy birthday buddy! So cute. I wish Bailey would eat with a spoon! HA! Oh I made black out of chocolate frosting and black food coloring. I tried for a long time with white frosting and it wasn't working! Better luck next time. The cars turned out soo cute!
ReplyDeleteWow... that was more ambitious than I was for my kids' first birthdays! Simple cake! That looks cute and like a fun day for Kade! I hope it was a great fun day for you too! ;) Time flies by really fast doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteCute cake! I can't believe that he is growing up so fast. And I agree with Heidi. It does go by so very quickly. I look at Mason and wonder how 4 years has already passed. And we won't even get into Brinlee. I can't believe she's a first grader!!!
ReplyDelete